Tesla Model S Level 2 Detail with Gyeon Coatings
This Tesla Model S came to us for our Level 2 Detail along with Wheels Off Package and Glass Coatings.
The Level 2 detail comprises of the following steps to ensure we achieve the highest standard and finish. Working on this Tesla was a privilige as it was the first one for Huntsmiths. They are a stunning piece of automotive history and this particular one is proof that White really can stand out!
- Wheel arches cleaned, degreased and flushed out with PH neutral degreaser,
- Wheels cleaned and decontaminated with PH neutral cleaner, Iron Decontamination product, Tar Remover and finally the clay bar
- Entire car Snow foamed with PH neutral Snow foam and all edges and door sills brushed clean (degreased if necessary)
- Bodywork cleaned with a premium lambswool wash mitt using the 2 bucket method
- Tar, Iron and fallout chemically removed from paintwork
- Claybar used over entire car to remove all remaining contaminants which give a glass like smooth finish
- Dried with compressed air and a plush microfiber drying towel
- Multipoint paint and coating inspection to ensure safety of the paint before polishing
- Two stage machine polish with a Medium swirl removing polish and fine polishing pad to remove light swirling, fine scratches and take away oxidation, finished with a fine polishing pad and Ultra fine jewelling polish to give a glossy and deep finish.
- Final multi-point inspection done to make sure the highest standard is met
- Protected with a wax or sealant to give a high gloss and protective coating.
- All exterior trims and tyres dressed
Now the car is up to standard, we go ahead and apply the Protection Package…
Opting for Gyeon Ceramic Quartz MOHS multi layer paint protection. Also on the menu for the Tesla was the Wheels Off package which sees the wheels removed, deep cleaned, decontaminated and coated in GYEON RIM. Glass coated with GYEON VIEW for optimum visibility and clear glass.
Now, here she is during and after her full treatments. We give you, Evie…