BMW M4 Level 2 Minor Correction Detail with Gtechniq coatings
BMW M4 Paint Correction and Ceramic Coatings. This gorgeous BMW M4 visited us for a Level 2 Detail and Gtechniq coatings. Although it was only 6 months old, the roadside car washes and previous dealer attempts had left the paintwork in a sorry state! The aim of this detail was to restore the paintwork to how it should be and to protect it from happening again!
The Level 2 detail her at Huntsmiths comprises of the following…
- Wheel arches cleaned, degreased and flushed out with PH neutral degreaser,
- Wheels cleaned and decontaminated with PH neutral cleaner, Iron Decontamination product, Tar Remover and finally the clay bar
- Entire car Snow foamed with PH neutral Snow foam and all edges and door sills brushed clean (degreased if necessary)
- Bodywork cleaned with a premium lambswool wash mitt using the 2 bucket method
- Tar, Iron and fallout chemically removed from paintwork
- Claybar used over entire car to remove all remaining contaminants which give a glass like smooth finish
- Dried with compressed air and a plush microfiber drying towel
- Multipoint paint and coating inspection to ensure safety of the paint before polishing
- Two stage machine polish with a Medium swirl removing polish and fine polishing pad to remove light swirling, fine scratches and take away oxidation, finished with a fine polishing pad and Ultra fine jewelling polish to give a glossy and deep finish.
- Final multi-point inspection done to make sure the highest standard is met
- Protected with a wax or sealant to give a high gloss and protective coating.
- All exterior trims and tyres dressed
All of this was accompanied by optional extras such as Gtechniq Crystal Serum Light & Exo V2 Ceramic Coatings
Take a look…