Detailing Northamptonshire, Car Detailing, Ceramic Coatings
This Audi S4 was a new purchase to our existing client who decided that it really deserved to be treated to some Huntsmiths treatments.
This Audi S4 Detail was a pleasure to carry out. We decided on our Enhancement Detail and Gyeon Ceramic coating systems to protect the paintwork and wheels from the nastiness on the roads.
The full process includes…
- Wheel arches cleaned, degreased and flushed out with PH neutral degreaser,
- Wheels cleaned and decontaminated with PH neutral cleaner, Iron Decontamination product, Tar Remover and finally the clay bar
- Entire car Snow foamed with PH neutral Snow foam and all edges and door sills brushed clean (degreased if necessary)
- Bodywork cleaned with a premium lambswool wash mitt using the 2 bucket method
- Tar, Iron and fallout chemically removed from paintwork
- Claybar used over entire car to remove all remaining contaminants which give a glass like smooth finish
- Dried with compressed air and a plush microfiber drying towel
- Multipoint paint and coating inspection to ensure safety of the paint before polishing
- Single Stage machine polish to achieve swirl reduction, oxidation removal and to boost the overall clarity of the bodywork.
- Final multi-point inspection done to make sure the highest standard is met
- Protected with a wax or sealant to give a high gloss and protective coating if not opted for a Ceramic Coating
- All exterior trims and tyres dressed
Now the Audi S4 Detail is complete we applied some high grade protection to keep it looking this way!
Now wearing GYEON DURAFLEX Ceramic Coating with a 5 year warranty. This is a cerfitified only product that allows up to 5 years of fantastic cleaning capability, gloss and scratch resistance.
Bolt ons included on this occasion was our wheels off package with GYEON Rim applied to the wheels, brake and suspension components.
We use a variety of different systems but mostly we use our Rupes Bigfoot System for our machine polishing.
We also use a variety of polishes from the likes of Koch Chemie, Menzerna, Sonax and Meguairs
Here are a few photos from the finished result!