AUDI RS3 Detail – Level 2 Detail with Gyeon Ceramic Coatings
This Audi RS3 Detail comprises of our Level 2 package teamed up with our “Wheels Off Package” and Total surface protection using Gyeon Ceramic Quartz protection.
The Level 2 Detail comprises of the following steps to ensure the highest standard is met.
- Wheel arches cleaned, degreased and flushed out with PH neutral degreaser,
- Wheels cleaned and decontaminated with PH neutral cleaner, Iron Decontamination product, Tar Remover and finally the clay bar
- Entire car Snow foamed with PH neutral Snow foam and all edges and door sills brushed clean (degreased if necessary)
- Bodywork cleaned with a premium lambswool wash mitt using the 2 bucket method
- Tar, Iron and fallout chemically removed from paintwork
- Claybar used over entire car to remove all remaining contaminants which give a glass like smooth finish
- Dried with compressed air and a plush microfiber drying towel
- Multipoint paint and coating inspection to ensure safety of the paint before polishing
- Two stage machine polish with a Medium swirl removing polish and fine polishing pad to remove light swirling, fine scratches and take away oxidation, finished with a fine polishing pad and Ultra fine jewelling polish to give a glossy and deep finish.
- Final multi-point inspection done to make sure the highest standard is met
- Protected with a wax or sealant to give a high gloss and protective coating.
- All exterior trims and tyres dressed
Now that the vehicle is up to standard, its now time to lay down some protection to keep it looking its best. Gyeon Duraflex 5 year warranted Ceramic coating applied to the bodywork, Gyeon Rim on the wheels, Gyeon View to the glass and Gyeon Leather shield on those stunning white RS seats.
Here are some photos of the process and finished article. Enjoy!