Audi Quattro Level 1 Detail – Gyeon Ceramic Quartz Coatings!
This Audi Quattro UR came to us for a Level 1 Detail and coatings to protect it until it goes in for a full bare metal restoration in 2019. It is a fantastic example in Tornado Red. We especially like the wheels and tyre stickers! And nothing beats that 5 cylinder roar of the 80’s.
The Level 1 Detail here at Huntsmiths consists of the following
- Wheel arches cleaned, degreased and flushed out with PH neutral degreaser,
- Wheels cleaned and decontaminated with PH neutral cleaner, Iron Decontamination product, Tar Remover and finally the clay bar
- Entire car Snow foamed with PH neutral Snow foam and all edges and door sills brushed clean (degreased if necessary)
- Bodywork cleaned with a premium lambswool wash mitt using the 2 bucket method
- Tar, Iron and fallout chemically removed from paintwork
- Claybar used over entire car to remove all remaining contaminants which give a glass like smooth finish
- Dried with compressed air and a plush microfiber drying towel
- Multipoint paint and coating inspection to ensure safety of the paint before polishing
Single stage machine polish with a Fine polishing pad and finishing polish to reduce oxidation and some very light defects giving a glossy, deep finish
- Final multi-point inspection done to make sure the highest standard is met
- Protected with a wax or sealant to give a high gloss and protective coating.
- All exterior trims and tyres dressed
The coatings applied to this 80’s icon are GYEON MOHS Ceramic Quartz Coating, and GYEON RIM alloy wheel coating
For more information on this service and our range of offerings please see Our Services